The midterm exam schedule is available below. Please note the following regarding exams:
- Students only need to report to school at the times and days that they have exams, but must be on time for all exams.
- Students must be in FULL UNIFORM for all exams.
- Buses will depart at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday and 10:20 a.m. on Thursday. Any student taking an afternoon Regents exam must arrange for his/her own transportation. Students making up exams on Friday must arrange their own transportation.
- If any exam day is cancelled due to snow, the exams scheduled for that day will take place beginning at 8:20 on Friday, January 26th. Any student missing a midterm exam (or exams) due to a conflict with a morning Regents exam will take those midterm exams beginning at 8:20 on Friday, January 26th.
- Anyone missing an exam due to illness must have a doctor’s note upon return and will make up any exams missed on Friday, January 26th at 8:20 a.m.. No make-ups are given for Regents exams. Regents exams missed due to illness must be taken in June.