SJU College Program
The College Advantage Program provides qualified high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to concurrently enroll in college credit-bearing courses from St. John's University while enrolled at St. Dominic High School. The program provides students and parents the opportunity to reduce college tuition costs and serves as an assessment of a student's ability to do college-level work.
- Tuition is $325 per course.
- Credit is transferable to many institutions (a grade of "C" or better is required).
- College Advantage students who enroll in St. John's University receive a $2,000 tuition grant for each of the four years of their undergraduate study.
- High school seniors must have a minimum average of 80% in the five academic subjects (English, mathematics, social studies, languages, and science) and a combined math and critical reading SAT score of 1000 (or 100 on the PSAT) or an ACT score of 21.
- High school juniors must have a minimum average of 85% in the five academic subjects (English, mathematics, social studies, languages, and science) and a combined math and critical reading SAT score of 1000 (or 100 on the PSAT).
The registration deadline is February 12, 2020.
To apply, please visit https://www.stjohns.edu/admission/other-programs/college-advantage-program
Complete the starred fields on the screen and click the Submit button.
Once logged in, you will see your personal portal screen.
Click the blue Create a New Application link.
On the next screen, click the Start a Spring 2020 College Advantage Application button.
Complete all sections of the application, then click Submit.
You will know you have successfully submitted your application when the confirmation page is displayed.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com