2019 Online Registration
WELCOME CLASS OF 2023!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE ST. DOMINIC COMMUNITY! PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS PAGE COMPLETELY BEFORE BEGINNING AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN.
On this page you will find all of the information you need to register for the Class of 2023. We look forward to seeing you on accepted students' day on January 12th at 9 am. in Marian Hall. Registration will take place from 9:00-11:00 a.m. in Marian Hall & Mini Open House if needed from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. If you cannot attend either accepted students' day or the registration session, we have a limited number of appointment slots available. Please call Mr. Garrett at 516-922-4888 x5325 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to expedite the registration process, we would ask that you be sure to read and complete the following before you come to register.
1. Complete the secure online registration form. To do so, go to: https://stdoms.schoolforms.org.
IMPORTANT - If you already have a NetClassrom account for a student currently in the school (or a recent graduate), you should log on to the above site using your NetClassroom username and password. (If you need your password reset because you have forgotten it, you can email email@example.com.)
If you are new to the school community, you will need to create an account on that site. (Your username should be your first initial and last name, e.g. jsmith. If that is already in use, you can simply add a 1 to the end, e.g.jsmith1).
Once you have logged in to the site, you can then complete the online registration form for freshmen. Should you not be able to complete the entire form at once, you can save it and return to it at any time using your username and password to access it. Be sure to submit your form once you have completed it in its entirety. After submitting your form, you will receive an email (to the address you used when creating your account) confirming that we have received it.
2. Please print out and complete each of the forms below and bring them with you on Registration Day.
- Freshman Course Registration Form (Form A) - All Incoming freshmen should complete this form. The guidance department will be available on Registration Day should you have any questions regarding the courses your child will be taking.
- IEP/504 Letter and Form (Form B)- Please read this letter and complete the form at the bottom.
- Regents Course Verification Form (Form C) - If your child is currently taking a Regents course, the verification form below must be signed by his or her guidance counselor or eighth grade teacher and returned to us no later than March 15th, 2019. Students will not advance to the next course unless we have received this completed verification form by March 16th, 2018. Students must also receive mastery on June regents to advance. Students must also pass course and New York State Regents exam to advance.
- Registration Fee Form (Form D) - This completed form should accompany your registration fee.
- Bayhawk Leaders Consent Form (Form E)- Please read, complete and sign this form.
- Please note the following regarding freshman course placement:
- Students wishing to be considered for honors placement in English and Pre-AP World History must take the qualifying test on March 16th. These are particularly demanding classes and only students who receive a qualifying score on the placement test can be placed in them.
- Students currently taking Spanish or Italian who wish to be considered for placement in second level for that language must take the qualifying exam for the appropriate language on March 23rd. Since students must have a solid foundation in the language to start and be successful in a second level high school course, only those who receive a qualifying score on this test will be placed into the second level of the language.
- All students currently in Math 8, must take a placement exam on Saturday, March 23rd to determine level of Algebra Instruction.
- All students currently in Regents Algebra must take a placement test on Saturday, March 23rd to determine placement in Geometry or Geometry Honors. This is for students who will be taking the New York State Algebra Exam at the end their 8th grade year.
- Any student interested in auditioning for Chorus, Band or Orchestra can make an appointment for an audition on Registration Day. Instrumental and choral auditions will take place on Saturday, March 9th.
- Authorization for Transfer of Records - You will not need this form on Registration Day. It should be given to your child's current school at the end of the school year to authorize the release of your child's school records to us.
- AN IMPORTANT REMINDER - You must submit a transportation request to your school district by April 1st in order to receive bus transportation for the coming year! Transportation forms can be obtained from your school district's administration office.
All forms mentioned on this page can be downloaded by clicking below or on the links above.