September 24, 2018
Good afternoon, Parents/Guardians.
It's that time of year again - the Parent/Student Declaration Form! The Parent/Student Declaration Form is an online form that comprises of updating student/parent information, SchoolMessenger contact information, medical information, emergency contacts, and a declaration - at the start of each school year in September. This form must be filled out and submitted ONLINE only, as there is no printed form, and must also be filled out and submitted by the deadline of Friday, October 5. In addition, this Parent/Student Declaration Form applies to current 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.
What's the good news?
- Most of the information will appear automatically in the form fields, allowing you to quickly review and skip to the next section. This forms takes on average about 6 minutes to complete and submit. (If there are any changes, please write them in the form fields)
- You must use your current NetClassroom account username and password to log in to our forms site - stdoms.schoolforms.org
- If you have more than one child attending St. Dominic High School, even if he/she just recently graduated, you only need one account username and password for both children. (Please note that a separate form must be filled out and submitted for each child). Please do not create a second account.
- Based on feedback from last year, I have created a colorful, pictorial, instructional PDF document (see attached) to facilitate the process in filling out this online form.
Please follow the below 3 steps:
1) Read this content carefully.
2) Read the updated PDF attachment thoroughly (You may want to Save & Print it out first)
3) Go to stdoms.schoolforms.org
Caution #1: Emergency Contacts cannot be changed on the online Parent/Student Declaration Form. If, after verifying the current emergency contacts, there is a change or addition, please contact me and I will make the necessary change in our database. If there are no changes to the current emergency contacts, no action is necessary. When emailing me new emergency contacts, please include the following: First Name, Last Name, Cell # and or Home #, and the Contact Type (i.e. Cell or Home).
Thank you very much.
Have a wonderful day.
Mr. Brian Chase