St. Dominic High School’s main campus is located on a quiet residential street in the hamlet of Oyster Bay. Our main campus consists of four high school buildings, as well as the parish chapel and church. Much like they would in a college setting, our students move among the four main high school buildings in the course of the day. The parish chapel and church are also available for school use. Our Charles B. Wang Campus is a short distance from the main campus and is located on Northern Boulevard in Muttontown. It contains our athletic complex and a conference center.
Canivan Hall is the original parish school building and was completed in 1924. This three-story building houses our administrative and guidance offices, auditorium/theater, cafeteria, campus ministry office, a small chapel, health office, and classrooms for our math and social studies departments. It is named after Msgr. Charles J. Canivan, the founding pastor of the school.
Marian Hall was completed in 1941 and houses our admissions office, library, dance studio, chorus and band room, art room and classrooms for our English, theology and world language departments.
What had been the former convent, originally constructed in 1956, was completely renovated and converted to our Science Center in 2012. It contains five modern and well-equipped science labs, a conference room and a media studio.
Msgr. James E. Collins Sports Center
The Msgr. James E. Collins Sports Center, completed in 1978, contains our gymnasium with a seating capacity of over 1000 as well as our Courtside Cafe. In 1987 it was named in memory of the pastor responsible for its construction.
Built in 1897 as the original parish church, our historic and beautiful parish chapel is the centerpiece of our parish and the setting for our weekly school masses.
Completed in 1970, our parish church is the setting for joint elementary and high school liturgies as well as other special liturgies.
Charles B. Wang Campus
Our Charles B. Wang Campus is located on Northern Boulevard in Muttontown, a short distance from the school. This athletic complex consists of 2 softball fields, 2 baseball fields, 2 soccer/lacrosse fields, tennis courts, and a fitness room. There is also a conference center at this site.